Saturday, December 15, 2007

December 15 Day 70

Ok, it's been a while since I've been able to update, so here I am.

P'nut and Lola have gone to their new homes. Scarlett leaves tomorrow. Scarlett's hair has begun to grow back in, but she still has a way to go.

The puppies took a turn for the worst with their demedex, but after weeks of treatment twice a day and medicated baths, they are finally beginning to grow hair back.

After all the trips to the vet, we'll be lucky if we break even financially. The most important thing, though, is that they are safe now. I'll try very hard to get new pictures up tomorrow.


Well, I was able to get pictures tonight. Todd is the *really* bald one. He looks like he needs a toupee! He does have fine hairs growing in, though.

Here's Scarlett with her beautiful coat growing back in:





Stormie


Louie- sooo shy!



Stormie


Louie again



Louie and Stormie on the left, Todd (sooo bald) and Gino


Gino, Stormie, Todd



Todd


Stormie

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I am sorry that the demodex is bad...but they sure are cute as buttons. :-) Did you get the money I sent via paypal?